Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Testing Framework Runs Successfully on the Client!

Since my last blog post almost a week ago I've re-written the latency code so that it is all nicely written in a single template class which is then used both in the BWAPI dll (server) and on the client-side of the client-server connection. I've also recently fixed a few other bugs in the client.

As a result, I have now successfully ran the testing framework through all the test cases on all three major test maps (TerranTest, ProtossTest, and ZergTest) without error. This is a major milestone toward completing the client-server architecture.

My long-term goals now are to make the testing framework comprehensive as well as make sure all test cases continue to succeed both server-side as a normal AI module DLL and client-side. My next immediate goal will be to add test cases for siege/unsiege, cloak/decloak, burrow/unburrow, lift/land, and load/unload/unloadAll/unloadAllPosition.

No comments:

Post a Comment